Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Visiting

My faculty liaison (professor responsible for helping me set up my internship here) from the University of Texas at Austin has been visiting this week. And so, the days have been full:

Meetings with the wonderful people who have been facilitating my internship (that's Vera, one of my fantastic supervisors to the right of me). And isn't my posture good?! That's how I react when there's a photographer there I guess...


And showing my professor some of the things I get to do every week. Such as hang out in youth groups with awesome teenagers. The young woman who is looking back in the photo is Nati, one of the fabulous coordinators. (I'd love to show photos of the adolescents that actually include their faces, but I'm not allowed to do so by law...hence all the backs).

Campus Visit

And of course time for meeting (and re-meeting) friends.

So, all this to say that there will be longer, more in-depth blog posts to come once I catch up on sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment