Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Crazed Enthusiasm with Rubber Chicken

I can't get enough of Cipote, as my multiple blog posts about this creature attest. Indeed, in the words of a friend on flickr, he is full of crazed enthusiasm.

Here he's looking at me and saying, "Play with me! C'mon, try and grab this chicken from me. It'll be fun! C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! You don't have to worry. It'll be safe! And fun!"

Of course, if you do try to grab that chicken, he will growl and try to bite your hand. But, he will do so with a huge smile on his face. And if he starts to play too rough, he'll usually realize it pretty quickly and apologize by trying to lick your toes.

5 comments:

  1. honestly, what more could you want from a dog? don't let birdie hear me say that, though. it would break her geriatric, spoiled, snooty little heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about that invitation to play - from a dog, from a friend, from your lover - that twinkle in the eyes inviting you to abandon all sense and reason . . . . it's the best of life . . . all in the guise of a green rubber chicken . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree - nothing like a dog with a rubber chicken reminding you what's really important :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get enough of Cipote, and I'm only experiencing that pooch through photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just gotta convince A. that the both of them need to take a trip to Texas!

    ReplyDelete