Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Post for D.

My brother's girlfriend D. is a pretty awesome. She's sharply witty, a fantastic cook, hates to wear the color black, finds conversations about bath products just as interesting as I do and has no compunction about making fun of me. Needless to say, we get to laugh a lot together. What could be better than that? I love her even though she doesn't agree that Northern Exposure is one of the greatest shows ever. If I can overlook that, then she must be cool, right?

And so, a few minutes ago, while chatting on Skype, my brother and D. informed me that my blog posts are waaaaaaaaay too long.

So, this blog post is for you D.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Alison that was some easy reading...especially when its all about me!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! i've gotten similar feedback, alison. ignore them. type on, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay D., I'm glad I wrote something for you :-) And Thanks for the encouragement Cheasty - I'm not sure I could keep the posts this short most of the time (though I'll try every once and a while D.). Just too much to say.

    ReplyDelete