Thursday, April 29, 2010

Adventures of O Cachorrinho

I met O Cachorrinho [the puppy/cute little dog] for the first time in a shopping mall. He was the toy inside my Easter chocolate egg. It was love at first sight. Actually that's a lie. I couldn't figure out how to put the little pup together and had to rely on the expertise of a mathematician. So it took a while for me to see what he actually looked like.  But from our first shared grin, O Cachorrinho and I went everywhere together. He enjoyed traveling in the side pocket of my shoulder bag. Every once in a while I'd take him out so he could check out the view.

Inspired by my friend Finchy's fun photos with her pet piggie, I figured I should start documenting O Cachorrinho's outings, which I've done here.

O Cachorrinho on the Way to the Park

O Cachorrinho Likes All This Rain

O Cachorrinho Waits for a Bus in Partenon

Poor little guy hasn't gotten to go anywhere exciting (yet!), but regardless he always has a smile on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment