Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bus Tour No. 2

On Saturday morning, V. and I went on another tour of the city, this time of the center. (You can check out the first tour here). I made sure to liberally apply sunscreen before leaving the hostel.


I've been walking around the center of the city for a few weeks now, so luckily, I was fairly-well oriented at least some of the time. At the moment, it's a good feeling to be able think, "I kinda know where I am right now!"

Driving down beautiful avenues...this one I definitely need to recognize because it's in the area where I live.


Past a kid juggling in the street...


It turns out I'm not playing the part of the tourist well enough. I really need to look up more at all these cool buildings.

 
 

And of course, as always, past some neat street art...

 
  
  
  

Another fun tour! Thanks V.!

No comments:

Post a Comment