Sunday, December 13, 2009

Through Others' Eyes

I realized this afternoon that one way to explore images of PoA before I arrive is through flickr...To see shots of the city through the eyes of different photographers, including the beautiful photo by Vejo tudo e não morro [I see everything and I do not die] shown to the right of this post, take a look at the Porto Alegre Gallery that I put together (instead of packing for my upcoming trip to Massachusetts ;-) of pictures that stood out to me as I culled through what folks had posted. So much interesting photography of the city...it's always fascinating to see what others choose to capture. I can't wait to arrive and start exploring, camera in hand...

2 comments:

  1. oh this is going to be great! thank you for keeping me in the loop... blessings on your journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit and well wishes <3

    ReplyDelete