Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saying Goodbye

I've held off on saying goodbye to this blog for a long time now. I guess I wanted to end with something deep and profound and well...here I am some months later, integrated back into my life in the United States and marveling at the memories of people in a place that I was privileged enough to experience this year.

And so as a goodbye, here is a link to the site I put together of the photography and writing of the youth I worked with in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Please, please leave them comments and thoughts on their work. I'll be sure to translate your words into Portuguese too, hoping that not too much gets lost in translation:

FOTO YOUTH

As for where I am now, I'm feeling the urge to start blogging again about life and times in Austin, Texas. In the moments, when I'm able to translate that urge into actual blog posts, you'll be able to find them here:

LOST IN THE TEXAN QUOTIDIAN


Blue Bird



Obrigada por tudo e até mais.

No comments:

Post a Comment